May 23, 2018
In this episode, Karen talks about how important
being real with yourself and honoring your business
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave us a
message on Speakpipe or email us at
- The importance of digital marketing with the human touch
- This podcast is even a digital marketing tool
- I want to develop a relationship with you beyond the podcast
- 5 years ago I was working a full-time job and did my own thing
on the side (3:00)
- I loved my job, but there was no flexibility
- The commute was taking a toll on me physically as I would get
shooting pains up my leg while driving (4:15)
- One of the biggest challenges for success is time management
- Work on your business 40 hours a week – be sure to keep track
of this and take a look to see how you’re spending your time
- As an entrepreneur, you have the option to double your salary,
you don’t have to wait for a 2% raise (10:35)
- Ask yourself: Are you making your business a priority?
- Run your business like a real business
- Don’t dishonor your business by taking too much time to do
other things (16:08)
- Build accountability for yourself in your business
- What change can you make to make your business profitable to be
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
New, Free LinkedIn Workshop
Importance of Multiple Income Streams with Nicole Liloia
Inspirational Interview with Dana
Am I coming to your area? Take a look, here.
Michael Hyatt’s Full Focus Planner – buy
Let’s chat about any struggles you’re having, email
me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich
Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click
here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if
you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW!
And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and
review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich: