Jun 25, 2018
This week on Good Girls Get Rich, Karen talks about
the importance of consistent relationship building strategies on
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave
us a message on Speakpipe or
email us at email@example.com.
- The way to leverage digital marketing is not just about making
a lot of noise (3:42)
- You should have a strategic plan when it comes to digital
marketing and social media (4:07)
- We have so many low cost ways to get visibility now (social
media, email list, etc) (9:23)
- The more overhead we create, the more we have to pay attention
to our business’ profitability (11:13)
- I want to help business owners leverage digital marketing with
the human touch (12:14)
- Linkedin is where high level business deals happen
- There are so few people that are leveraging LinkedIn how it
should be, making it easier to market yourself and be seen on
- Goal to have 5 phone conversations a week with people you meet
on LinkedIn (14:42)
- Use consistent strategies to get people on the phone; that is
how I create a genuine relationship with my connections
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Good Girls Get Rich Episode 35: Jennifer Covington’s
- Thank you to Allison Jackson at Fit Moms of
NJ for the review!
- Missed out on my newest course Get LinkedUp? Sign up
now to be the first to know when registration opens again!
- Looking for a free course to uplevel your LinkedIn profile?
Sign up here for my free 21-day LinkedIn
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich
Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click
here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if
you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW!
And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and
review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich: