Jan 7, 2019
This week on Good Girls Get Rich, Karen is
reflecting on 2018 and looking to what’s ahead in 2019. Listen to
get a peek on what’s been happening in HER business and get some
takeaways you can apply to YOUR business.
Are there things you want to attract, or things you
want to shed? Tune in, and find out.
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave
us a message on Speakpipe or email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online marketing allows us to blend good old-fashioned
marketing and modern digital marketing (2:15)
- Some of Karen’s LinkedIn training, com and getlinkedupnow.com.
- Hear about the different kinds of relationships you can build
on LinkedIn. (4:50)
- Listen in to Karen’s interview with Christina Daves
- What ever happened to Get Seen Be Heard?
- Why 2018 was a rebuilding year for Karen
- Layering in new strategies into an existing business can be
- Karen’s crazy podcast record setup this week
- How Karen spent 2018 and the lessons learned – what’s the plan
for 2019? (10:40)
- You’re going to keep hearing about com and GetLinkedUpNow.com.
- Are you measuring the ROI of ALL of your products and talks?
- Is a six-figure business projection ENOUGH?
- Does your business planning include what you, the person,
- What do you want to Be Do and Have in 2019? Download the
resource HERE (16:02)
- What if you already HAVE these things?
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich
Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if
you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW!
And if you’re moved to, kindly
leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout
out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich: