Jul 12, 2018
This week on Good Girls Get Rich, Karen dives deep
into how we can use social media, especially LinkedIn, to learn
more about the people we currently do business with as well as any
potential business contacts.
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave
us a message on Speakpipe or
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you have a call, do you ever check the person’s LinkedIn
before the call? (7:00)
- Karen received an email from someone and checked their LinkedIn
and they had no recommendations, automatically Karen knew she
didn’t want to work with them (8:39)
- Use LinkedIn to get to know other people
- You can use LinkedIn to get to know people you meet both in
person and online (11:58)
- People need to know how to take the next step to do business
with you (14:30)
- If you’re going to a conference, connect with the speakers via
LinkedIn, check out their profile and send them a message
- When you go to a conference, use a postcard to write down facts
about the speakers that you learned about
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich
Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click
here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if
you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW!
And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and
review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich: