Feb 27, 2019
This week on Good Girls Get Rich, Karen is driving
back to her LinkedIn roots to discuss (and hopefully, convince you)
that LinkedIn is the BEST PLACE to be in 2019. As you may already
know, Karen is a massive LinkedIn geek and her business is heavily
focused on helping entrepreneurs and business professionals to
drive sales through LinkedIn. In this episode, Karen shares a lot
of insights from tips and tricks to even facts and statistical
figures. You can really hear and feel her excitement as she
discusses these things!
Listen and learn about building relationships on
Twitter and then, closing the deal on LinkedIn. You’ll also learn
about the new live video broadcast service called LinkedIn LIVE and
all the other changes LinkedIn has been doing for the past
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave
us a message on Speakpipe or email
us at email@example.com.
- Karen’s experience with Marie Forleo’s B-School. Back in
2011-2012, social media is not yet that big.
- Since then, things have changed. A LOT. In 2019, LinkedIn is
the best place to be. (4:01)
- Twitter is a great tool for traffic and list building. Twitter
is a great place to reach people, to have conversations with people
and to meet people. (5:29)
- Karen and Yasmin Bendror of yMarketingmatters met through
Twitter. This led them to meet in person. (6:33)
- Twitter is noisy! Karen shared tips on how to use Twitter to
build relationships. (7:43)
- From Twitter to LinkedIn: Connect with people on LinkedIn.
LinkedIn is where the deal gets closed.
- Email marketing is still important and still works. Recently,
there’s been a shift. Karen’s LinkedIn inbox is currently more
important than her email inbox. (9:52)
- Your LinkedIn inbox is where the profit conversations are
happening often. (10:58)
- Authenticity has always been the foundation of LinkedIn.
LinkedIn is going all-in on authenticity in 2019
- LinkedIn recently launched its own variation of Live-Streaming
called LinkedIn LIVE. Karen shared tips on how you can leverage
this for your business. (13:22)
- Should your company have a LinkedIn Company Page?
- For the past year, we’ve seen massive changes on the LinkedIn
Ad Platform (17:12)
- 2019 LinkedIn Statistics Overview from 48
Eye-Opening LinkedIn Statistics For B2B Marketers In 2019
- One of the most important things on LinkedIn is to have a great
profile. Get some FREE tips from
Karen on how to get that done. (22:05)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich
Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if
you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW!
And if you’re moved to, kindly
leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout
out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich: