Oct 31, 2017
Podcast interview with storytelling coach and former radio
presenter Marsha Shandur
- Learn the power of storytelling
- Create a version of yourself by telling compelling personal
- How to talk about yourself in a captivating way without
- How to talk about yourself like a rockstar without sounding
arrogant and without making people hate you
- How celebrities like Taylor Swift make themselves interesting
- Learn how to humble-brag appropriately!
- Learn how to market yourself as an influencer
- Tell your life story in a manner that captures the heart of
- Utilize social media like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
strategically to market yourself and build a network of people
- When you’re telling a story, you’re adding value to
- Tell people something that is exciting about you.
- Tell tiny stories of tiny moments in your day.
- You don’t have to give away all of your personal life in social
- I create what I want people to see.
- Be genuine in a way that you would.
- Be genuine in freaking out if you’re excited.
- Tell people what happened and how did you feel.