Oct 31, 2017
In this episode Karen discussed:
- how to become a social media influencer with focus on
podcasting benefits and of attending podcasting conferences
for online entrepreneurs
- podcasting as an influencer platform
- how to start a podcast
- how to choose titles / topics for your podcast
- three things you need to do in order to create a successful and
profitable digital influencer platform
- identify your strengths, passion and hobbies
- create a plan on how you are going to execute your influencer
- maintain consistency in your chosen influencer platform
[Tweet "Do things you are passionate about whether or not you
are paid for doing it."]
Do things you are passionate about whether or not you are paid
for doing it.
It’s easy to do things you’d love to do
You have to claim that influencer status, you have to own that
influencer platform, and you have to be that influencer.
Start your influencer status using LinkedIn and join my mini
training to take you step by step!
How to start to create a brand that leads to profitable
Tell people how good you are using LinkedIn.
Claim and step into that influencer status!
[Tweet "Be really good at what you do. - Karen Yankovich"]