Oct 31, 2017
Karen Yankovich’s podcast interview with guest mindset and
performance coach Kerry Petsinger.
Who is Kerry Petsinger:
- A physical therapist turned into mindset and performance
- She helps people think big and deal with the resistance in
their way to success
- She assists individuals who are stuck in their jobs and lives
in order to move forward and achieve a great sense of fulfilment
In this episode, guest Petsinger talks
- “success that matters”
- Purpose-driven goals
- How she made a transition from working as a physical therapist
to obtaining a clinical doctorate degree to establishing a coaching
- How to find a business that fits with one’s ideal workday,
schedule, and life
- How to find confidence to have the life that you want
- How she started monetizing her passion of helping people for
being an article writer, blogger, influencer
- How to open up with your partner about switching to a different
- How she started establishing her online business and building a
- Things to consider in building your email list
-how to achieve 17k in her email list in just a year and a
- Importance of writing a good email in creating business
- Her morning mindset routine (mornings that matter)
-GET-UP formula (Gratitude, Envision, Today’s
why, Unstoppable mind and body, Purpose-driven action)
[Tweet "Take small steps to create the life you want."]
- Find a business that fits with your ideal workday, schedule,
- Confidence comes from mastering things and going out of your
- Start doing more of the things that you love and getting rid of
the things you don’t like.
- In order to gain confidence, listen to podcasts, read books,
and study the journey of successful people who are in the same path
- Focus your life on what truly matters.
- You don’t have to be the world’s expert in something in order
to help other people.
- You might fail as a fifth grader, but to a third grader, a
fifth grader is a huge deal.
- You have options and you should take advantage of them.
- You don’t have to be the world’s best guest expert to add value
and significantly help others.
- Write in such a way that your statements resonate with your
- Get clear on what rich life means to you, what success means to
you, what freedom means to you.
- Determine what your ideal work day looks like and start fitting
your work into it.
- Take small steps to create the life you want.
- If you want to achieve something, surround yourself with people
who have already done it.
- You’re the average of the five people you spend the most time
with. – Jim Rohn