Jul 26, 2018
This week, Good Girls Get Rich features, guest,
Laura Wieck. Laura is a licensed massage therapist and the founder
of the Body Mind Coaching Program which teaches massage therapists
and wholistic practitioners how to add coaching to their hands on
work so they can break free from trading time for money. Her
mission is to create a community of healthy and wealthy
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave
us a message on Speakpipe or
email us at email@example.com.
- Laura was faced with a situation where she had to make more and
work less – which is where her massage therapy coaching business
- Our greatest challenges are our biggest opportunity
- If you’re a lady in business, that’s not what you’re “supposed”
to do (12:44)
- Everybody had gone through something, but we live in a culture
where we have to shove it down (14:40)
- You can’t solve a problem with the same mindset that created it
- Started her massage therapy business in 2008
- The way we learn about our intuition is when we ignore it
- A big part of Laura’s process was learning how to step up and
own her worth (24:00)
- Learning how to create the structure and sell it was a turning
point for Laura (27:43)
- Everything that Laura created to use with her clients, she
created once and was able to reuse (32:39)
- Selling isn’t about asking for money, it is about asking them
to invest in themselves (33:02)
- One of Laura’s Mind Body Program goals is to support its
members for long lasting change (37:39)
- One high-end sale can change your whole business
- Find something you can sell for several thousand dollars, sell
it, and then you have the space to do other things
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich
Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click
here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if
you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW!
And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and
review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich:
New Schedule! All shows featuring guests will
be on Mondays and all solo shows will be on Thursdays!