Jul 23, 2018
This week on Good Girls Get Rich, Karen is digging
deep into how to use social media to maximize your time at
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave
us a message on Speakpipe or
email us at email@example.com.
- You want to meet NEW people at events
- Have you ever been to an even and knew that you could have
gotten more out of the event, but didn’t?
- Do research on all events before saying “yes” – are there
people that are there that can bring value to your business?
- What is your goal for the event?
- Look at a conference’s website and determine the top three
people that you want to make a strong connection with
- Make sure you’re following them on all of their social media
accounts and two months before the conference message them and let
them know you are looking forward to learning from them
- Share the three people that you want to connect with at the
conference’s content (10:40)
- Now find three more people that you want to connect with and
start the same process (12:00)
- Look like somebody someone wants to get to know – your profiles
need to look professionals (13:40)
- Be present at the event and use the event hashtag in your
social media posts (14:20)
- Leverage relationships however they work best for you – set
interviews up and more (17:45)
- The fortune is in the follow up (18:15)
- Write all the speakers that you connected with on LinkedIn a
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich
Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click
here to tweet some love!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if
you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW!
And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and
review. Maybe you’ll get a shout out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich: