Oct 25, 2018
This week, Good Girls Get Rich we’re talking all
things Digital Marketing for Real Estate Agents. If you’re a
Realtor, and you’re ready to start marketing with some simple,
EFFECTIVE cutting edge techniques, this one’s for
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave
us a message on Speakpipe or email
us at email@example.com.
- In this episode we’re going to talk about six ways to create a
marketing plan to get at least 20 more listing every year
- You’re going to get action steps with each techniques to get
results quickly (2:00)
- Are you marketing on shopping carts? It must work, you’re still
doing it, but where are you doing YOUR shopping these days?
- Where are your clients eyes? On their phones!
- You MUST have a Facebook business page if you want to be taken
seriously as a Realtor (4:51)
- Your page must be ROBUST. Check out Episode 52. You need to be
having conversations on your page, don’t just post your listings.
- Your business is focused on your community. Incorporate the
community into everything you do. (6:45)
- Don’t be afraid to boost posts! Don’t throw money out the
window, do it strategically. (10:04)
- Hashtags – are you using hastags on Facebook, LinkedIn,
Instagram and Twitter? (11:00)
- Listen to how Karen’s client landed TWO million dollar
listings just by being able to TALK about hashtags
- A Hashtag is a search term, go search who’s using the hastag
with your town name that you serve and start jumping in to those
conversations, get visible. (13:45)
- Go down the rabbit hole a bit and do some hashtag research
- Once you do this research you have it for your marketing for
your properties. (15:00)
- Live Video. If you have a smartphone, you have a marketing tool
in your hands. (15:45)
- Incorporate it into your marketing for your properties.
- Put your buyer into the picture (16:25)
- Do live video for community events – tag the pages for the
community organizations you’re featuring. This is how things go
- Hear Karen’s story about how a diner did this exact technique
with massive success. (19:12)
- What cool things are happening in your community that your
audience wants to know about? Do some behind the scenes lives!
- Putting our PR caps on now – are you familiar with HARO?
- Karen’s Realtor clients are being featured in MAJOR media
outlets from simple HARO strategies (25:15)
- How about your local journalists? Are you developing
relationships with them? (26:14)
- Hear about Karen’s client Aaron who was featured on NBCNews.com
after a few simple LinkedIn strategies.
- You had to know LinkedIn was coming, right? It’s what makes you
stand out from your insane competition.
- LinkedIn is your opportunity to tell the world what you want
them to know about you, but you have to do the work up front.
- What are people searching for on LinkedIn that you want to come
up in the search results? :Learn where to use those keywords.
- Real Estate Agents are notoriously terrible about having a list
building strategy. Your database is your GOLD.
- Do you have a designated lead magnet? You MUST.
- Make it simple and easy to get a YES to get them into your
- Simple things like how to make your house smell great for your
open house. (32:40)
- THEN – email them weekly. Learn a simple process.
- If you implement one or two of these things and start
implementing you’ll see HUGE results. (33:20)
- Karen shares some fun ways to get relevant content to put in
your weekly emails. (34:32)
- Make your emails simple and on one main topic, then do a PS
with properties. (35:19)
- Learn how to build your database with your Facebook Lives
- Put a simple process in place to make it easy, and maybe even
- Nothing is more important in digital marketing than your email
- You need a strategy. Is your brain exploding now with ideas?
- Imagine if these simple strategies can bring in an additional
20 listings into your business every year. This is not theory,
these are proved strategies. (39:50)
- Now what? You just got a ton of information, take baby steps.
Grab Karen’s free gift for Realtors below.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Rachel Miller on Good Girls Get Rich
Matthews Diner Facebook video Check out the comments and number
Help a Reporter
Karen’s client Aaron on NBCNews.com
with Karen on LinkedIn, ask for a quick profile review!
Want your house to
Transcription tool Karen
Grab more at
Check out Karen's 2019 Mastermind!