Oct 15, 2018
This week, Good Girls Get Rich features, guest,
Rachel Miller. Rachel Miller is a Lifetime Learner. Giver of
hugs and kisses. Mom to a vanful. Online entrepreneur. She
has built several multiple 6-figure and 7-figure businesses,
authored multiple books, one of which sold more than 100,000
copies. She now helps other businesses grow engagement for
their brands - she has helped 34 people get their content in front
of more than 10,000,000 people.
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave
us a message on Speakpipe or email
us at email@example.com.
- Rachel built her business while raising six children. Who can
afford to put six kids in daycare? (4:05)
- It’s amazing what happens when you take little steps and don’t
give yourself an out. (5:40)
- Everyone listening needs to know, outsourcing isn’t only for
your business, there’s more, you can outsource things to keep your
sanity. Eventually you need to outsource in your life to help your
business grow. FIRST, make your $500. (7:00)
- Rachel began as a text manual writer, content writer, for
e-commerce sites. Then started a blog. (9:06)
- Now Rachel supports other businesses in growing their facebook
- Has a system to grow Facebook pages has helped 34 people get
single posts to 10 million people. (9:35)
- She started by hacking popularity when in college and needed to
figure out how to interact with the crowd
- Pregnancies got in the way of going back to work. So she went
home and realized she was back in a place where there was no people
interaction again, went back to her college notes and applied the
same techniques online (12:50)
- These tactics work on many platforms but she teaches them on
- Tip one – have conversations with your audience. Use your page
as the glue for your audience. (15:14)
- Tip two – think about your title and write it in a catchy way.
- Tip three – Words for Facebook! No one likes to be bossed.
There are ways to get engagement without telling people to “tag
your friends”. (20:05)
- Five kinds of “real estate” on Facebook
- Where do you start? Figure out exactly what your niche is and
who are you targeting in that niche? What does that person say
- It’s OK to use your personal profile to scope out and collect
friends in your niche. (30:00)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Rachel’s LIVE Workshop for a few days only
Banned Words List
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich
Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if
you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW!
And if you’re moved to, kindly
leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout
out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich: