Apr 28, 2019
For this episode, you might want to grab a pen and
paper to jot down notes! You can always listen to this episode
again if you need to shake your memory.
In this episode, Karen shares tips on using LinkedIn
to get your next coaching client and it all starts with your
LinkedIn profile. Your LinkedIn profile
is where your digital brand lives online. Listen and learn how to
develop a strong LinkedIn headline, build your network, and more.
Most importantly, learn how to turn your connections into clients
in this episode. Tune in!
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave
us a message on Speakpipe
or email us at
- How to use LinkedIn to get your next coaching client?
- People often go to LinkedIn to look for a coach. Make sure you
come up with the searches. (5:27)
- You can be the person that comes up when people on LinkedIn are
searching for someone to hire you on the topics you support. You
can control this. (6:57)
- Karen’s advice: Stop using Facebook Ads until you got your SEO
in place. (8:15)
- Your LinkedIn profile is where your digital brand lives online.
- Do a good job with keywords and utilize LinkedIn’s ‘My
Dashboard’ section strategically. (10:44)
- Make your programs and your descriptions results-based.
- Don’t overlook the ‘Skills & Endorsement’ section.
- Be Proactive, Not Reactive to Building your LinkedIn network.
Avoid this common mistake (16:39)
- Your goal is to ultimately get as many people from your
LinkedIn network on the phone. (20:10)
- There are many different of connections that you might want to
- Leverage your LinkedIn profile for PR.
- Turn your connections into clients.
- Do you know your LinkedIn’s Social Selling Index?
- Quick recap of the tips from this episode
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich
Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if
you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW!
And if you’re moved to, kindly
leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get
a shout out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich: