Apr 1, 2019
As Karen previously stated,
LinkedIn is the best place to be in
2019. This also applies to
If you are a podcaster, or you want to be a
podcaster, this week’s Good Girls Get Rich episode is definitely
for you! On this episode, Karen gave strategic tips on achieving
your podcast goals. And of course, as you may already know, Karen’s
expertise is LinkedIn so expect this episode to dive deep on
specifically converting your LinkedIn connections to your podcast’s
Karen recently became a guest speaker of Podfest
Multimedia Expo and some of the things she talked about on this
episode are rounded up from her talk on the said event. Listen and
learn about the best practices for your LinkedIn profile that can
get you more strategic visibility which will then lead to doubling
your podcast goals – more downloads more guests and greater
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave
us a message on Speakpipe
or email us at
- Karen’s LinkedIn inbox is more valuable than her email inbox
right now. (3:15)
- Spend few hours a week on LinkedIn to double your podcast
goals. Get strategic visibility. (4:04)
- Learn how LinkedIn became the money tree for monetizing Good
Girls Get Rich Podcast (5:08)
- Realizing the importance of your personal brand as the podcast
- BE YOU. Your podcast is most successful when you are you on
your podcast. Same is true with LinkedIn.
- Think about your LinkedIn profile strategically. Take
advantages of the best practices for your LinkedIn profile
- The power of keywords: When do you want your profile to come
up? Use those words in your LinkedIn headline and summary.
- Utilizing LinkedIn’s ‘My Dashboard’ section strategically.
- Make your LinkedIn experience section stand out.
- Use LinkedIn to get in front of the EXACT RIGHT people.
- Be Proactive, Not Reactive to Building your LinkedIn network
- Are you connecting with your local media?
- Take advantage of LinkedIn’s new feature on building network on
your next event (25:39)
- 6 Tips Converting Your LinkedIn Connections to Podcast Success
- For podcasts, audio is KING. (30:38)
- LinkedIn also loves video. They’ve recently come out native
video and will release Live video soon.
- Creating LinkedIn long form post for your show
- LinkedIn has become very hashtag centric. Create a hashtag for
your show. (36:00)
- At the end of the day, this is about building powerful
relationships, not just about building a network
- Learn about the 8 step system Karen is using on LinkedIn
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich
Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if
you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW!
And if you’re moved to, kindly
leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get
a shout out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich: