Feb 18, 2019
This week on Good Girls Get Rich, Karen welcomes
back our very first repeat guest, Marie Forleo. She is an
entrepreneur, writer, philanthropist and unshakable optimist
dedicated to helping you become the person you most want to be. She
was named by Oprah as a thought leader for the next generation and
in this episode, she shared her insights on the importance of
relationships – building them and nurturing them.
Listen and don’t forget to take notes as Karen and
Marie discuss the impact of having that community around you.
You’ll also get the chance to take a peek on Marie’s program,
B-School, and how it has helped many people, including Karen,
realize their greatest potential. You don’t want to miss this
We want to hear your thoughts on this episode! Leave
us a message on Speakpipe or email
us at email@example.com.
- Meet Marie Forleo, named by Oprah as a thought leader for the
next generation (3:33)
- Marie has been Karen’s mentor for many years now. In 2012, she
took Marie’s B-School Program and helped her realize her greatest
- There’s a ton of free information out there and we love that!
- Find your sweet spot. Utilize modern marketing and social media
tools to your advantage. (9:40)
- Social media allows us to connect and reach out to people and
further build relationships with them.
- The combination of having a strong digital presence and
developing relationships gives you leverage. It works hand in hand.
- Having strong relationships helps you build a community of
like-minded people who you can call in times of need
- Learn more about Marie’s 10-year running program, B-School
- Entrepreneurship is becoming more mainstream. The culture has
- Resilience is the key ingredient for successful
- Modern marketing tools allows you to build relationships with
other people (27:30)
- Marie’s Book, Everything
is Figureoutable, is a handbook to becoming the
creative force in your own life. Pre-order yours now!
- Find out more about Marie Forleo's 8 week
online program B-School (31:45)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be awesome if you shared the Good Girls Get Rich
Podcast with your fellow entrepreneurs on twitter. Click here to tweet some
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if
you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW!
And if you’re moved to, kindly
leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout
out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Good Girls Get Rich: